Monday, December 27, 2010

Help to click my nuffnang

How do I start my starting

Alright, everyone please help me to click my Nuffnang.

THANK YOU!


So.. How is everyone doing?

Recently I played Maplestory for my Dual Blade. But I leveled about twice/triple a day and thats good Haha, so, met 2 friends in cabin.. 1 in Monster Carnival... Joined a new guild by my real life friend... Level level level Audrey told me in MSN that she had MS but she deleted it So I guess I have to wait for her? Im probably going to have a loooong Hiatus next year

I got tagged by Gabriella :D

1. Put your music on shuffle (iTunes, iPod, Mp3)
2. When you get your song title, add “in my pants” after the song. YOU MUST WRITE IT NO MATTER HOW FUNNY IT SOUNDS.
3. Do this 20 times.
4. Tag, no matter what



  • Katy Perry - If you can afford me in my pants
  • SNSD - Hoot in my pants
  • T-ara - I go crazy because of you in my pants
  • After School - Because of you in my pants
  • 2PM - I'll be back in my pants
  • Miss A - Breathe in my pants
  • F(X) - Mr Boogie in my pants
  • SNSD - In to the new world in my pants
  • F(X) - Nu ABO in my pants
  • Big Bang - Lies in my pants
  • 4Minute - I my me mine in my pants
  • Rainbow - A in my pants
  • Shinee - Lucifer in my pants
  • Ashley Tisdale - Its alright its ok in my pants
  • Taylor Swift - Love Story in my pants
  • Shinee - Hello in my pants
  • Kara - Jumping in my pants
  • Sistar - Push push in my pants
  • 2NE1 - Fire in my pants
Haha, I really love Kara's Jumping So, I tag Audrey , Carol , Merel , Tara :D Hope u guys have fun with it!

2 comments:

  1. haha really laughed about "Mr Boogie in my pants".
    I also think Jumping in my pants is really nice!
    fits so perfect :P
    anw, I will do it soon too.

    ReplyDelete