Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award



Thank you, Hanako, Kate and Tara for the award! :)
I never known they enjoyed my site ^^

Rules to follow when you accept this award:
1. Thank and link back to whoever who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you have recently discovered and enjoyed.
4. Leave your recipient a note, telling them about the award.

Seven things about me:

1. Sometimes I act brave infront of my older sister. But usually when theres horror movies/shows, I will use a pillow to cover. But I'm actually a scaredy girl.

2. I love animals and toys though Im old now. I adore them since I was a kid.

3. I am playful and whenever I spot a pretty item, I will like "Waa, mummy, help me buy this!"

4. Sometimes if the person is annoyed, I will be annoyed too. When the person is happy, Im happy too. (I am usually jealous and hate show-offs)

5. I like Japanese animes, and sometimes I talk basic words to myself. I always talk to myself alone.

6. I absolutely like rainy seasons/days. Its has a nice smell (to me) and its very relaxing. Whenever I am unhappy or bored, once it rains, I will feel happy then see the rain falling down.

7. I absolutely like doraemon movies. Because I like the tools and its very adventurous.

For the last step...
Blogs I discovered and enjoyed it:
Kymy
QIQI
Khay
Tara
QiWen
Audrey
Kymy

For the last step, actually there wasn't much, because some of them were on hiatus ><

BACK
Back from my Cruise :D

No comments:

Post a Comment