Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tagged by Selina


As the title says, I was tagged by Selina!

Rules:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.
11 things about me:
1.) I'm a weirdo ; I know how to ride a 2-wheel bike while not a 4-wheel
2.) I'm calm at school while at home I'm crazy
3.) I like light baby blue
4.) I get scared easily, like watching a horror movie and it will etch in my mind
5.) Changes best friend every year (Different classes ><)
6.) Can't make a decision when it comes to IceMilo, Sprite, Coke (Buffet!!)
7.) Crave for an iPhone ; impossible wish
8.) I like school alot; excluding exams/homework
9.) An Asian person, but likes Western (:
10.) Fears ants than cockroaches ; weird
11.) Goes to Genting Highlands/Cruise every year

Questions from Selina!
1.) Any opinions on my blog?
A : Maybe you should make a banner rather than typing the words. And its nice! Fits the BG.
2.) What stuff do you normally watch? (anime, drama, movies, manga, etc etc)
A : ANIME! Huge fan of it!! Theres my anime currently airing its S3 ^^
3.) Uzzlang or Gyaru?
A : What's that? Maybe Gyaru since you (Selina) likes it?
4.) What 3 things would you bring if there was emergency?
A : Hmm, like what kind of emergency? If fire, I would take the laptop . LOL, jkjk
5.) Heels or Flats?
A : Flats! Enables to have freedom~
6.) Pink or Blue?
A : Blue!
7.) What age do you think you should start make-up?
A : When Im adult? My thinking : theres no need when Im young right?
8.) Hello kitty or Rilakkuma?
A : Rilakkuma! Cuter :3 In my way
9.) Cats or Dogs?
A : DOGS
10.) What brand is your shampoo?
A : Not quite sure.. o.o Bought it from BodyShop
11.) Do you enjoy blogging? Why?
A : Hard question... Well, yes :) Cause its fun to interact and post things <- not reasonable

My Questions to you! :
1) What are your favourites? (Food, shows etc)
2) Where do you like to go to?
3) What creatures are you afraid of?
4) What favourite apps in iPhone? (if you have)
5) What do you wanna be when you grow up? (Ambition)
6) What country do you wanna go?
7) Fears?
8) Imagine what your blog that you wanna it to be in your mind, describe :)
9) Facebook/Tumblr/Twitter/MSN?
10) What you wanna have when you grow up? (House,car etc )
11) Any pets?

I tag :
1.) Amabel - http://th-pastnpresent.blogspot.com/
2.) Kate - (Private blog)
3.) Sin ying - http://oh-cookiedoodle.blogspot.com/
4.) WT - http://www.hi-hello-howdy.blogspot.com/

Feel like tagging only 4 people Sorry, and I have really lame questions, so its random.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for tagging! (: Will answer your questions soon! :D

    ReplyDelete