Thursday, November 22, 2012

Results

Hi. *mindless

*Back to normal again* 
Okay so, I got back my results.. and the exam isss.. PSLE. Yeah. To be truthful, I'm not one of those smart(or smart-alec) bloggers. I'm just meee, which is like ordinary.

K, so? How much did I get... lets guess... hmm sorry but thats a secret. I can only tell u it is 100+, sadly. But its a high one so.. :)

Next subject please. So, my sister and I have been bringing food into our room and as a result, ants are coming in. And you know wad? I hate ants. ALOT. I cant squash them, cus that is LIKE sooooooo disgusting anddd its smelly. Yuck. So wadd do I do. I used scotch tape and stick them up LOL but nah I don't squash them still :)  and those ants are like... hmm orange and yellow colored ants..? they're small. I hate them! They should know whats gonna happen if they come out but they infiltrate the room!! Thats why that happened in the end..

I feel sleepy now. Alot of people don't read my blog now. So.. hahah, I can only laugh now. I still get to watch RunningMann, I lovelovelovelove them :D Theyre so funny like hellz you can die. 

kayy so byebye :D VOTE FOR CECE VOTE FOR CECE if voting is allowed.

 Oh yea by the way, Im currently watch SuperNanny. You should try watching it, those kids are just.. chaotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment